Sunday, 7 September 2008

For a KCUK swap, using the Glimmer Mists backgrounds from the Jellytots set. The butterfly was stamped again on Shimmer Sheets I've had for about six years, then cut out and attached to the original stamped image. Looks much better and much more 'glimmery' in real life :)












Inspiration from http://www.cardinspired.com/ATCHolder.html - thank you! We did change quite a few things, though.
We used the Jellytots Glimmer Mists to spray the background card, then matched colours with Ranger Adirondack and Distress inks. Stamps are from Simple Expressions and Time to Stamp.
Image transfers were done with Acetate prints (yes, we do sell them) using Golden Fluid Medium (matte). This was a fun project.