'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday 11 February 2009

If you don't already own it, I would really recommend getting hold of Hermine's Choice, the mini book from Art Specially written by http://herminesplace.wordpress.com/. Just had a play with a couple of the techniques and while they haven't worked out as they're supposed to (duh! I'm useless at following instructions) I quite like the results. Note the HUGE booboo at the end of the text - the joins on the paper scraps caused that (honestly!) so I tried to salvage it but it didn't quite work. I'm still uploading, though because I like the effect of the rest!

2 very kind comments from lovely people:

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

I must get a copy.

This is gorgeous Cath. I dont do instructions either, but if mine come out half as good as this I'll be chuffed.

Anonymous said...

its gorgeous, love it, great colours and love the stamps you have used!