'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday 28 February 2009

Bit of a cheat, here - this is one I made a good while ago but I just sent it to someone yesterday, so I thought it would qualify. The background is strips of masking tape, coloured with Brilliance inks.

11 very kind comments from lovely people:

stamp and scrape said...

Oh, this is so pretty - the Brilliance inks are perfect on it - I'll have to go and dig mine out!
Ros

Sandy said...

OMG Cath this is totally gorgeous.
Wonderful card. I love them.

Thanks Cath for playing this technique on SaWo.

Sarah said...

So pretty and "springy".

Faye said...

Cath, this is so gorgeous!!! I love the lilac leather. If this were my card, I'd make oodles of them using this same color scheme, each one a little different. So very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How beautiful.

Ingrid said...

really nice and I like the colors!

Char said...

Fabulous. Great color.

Robin said...

This card is a beauty Cath! Your colors are fabulous!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving such nice comments! A big hug for the feedback on the aged gesso tutorial tag:) Really made my day!! Thanks and take care - Robin

Janny said...

Lovely!

Rika said...

Beautiful card.