Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Lynne and I went to the Craft Show at Aintree on Saturday and had a great time. At one point, we had separated and were both at different stands, so when we met up again, we couldn't help laughing because we'd both bought wool - not only the same kind of wool, but the same two colours! Here's a close up of it knitted - fab stuff!
Other than that, I only bought ONE stamp (Penny Black), large eyelets and some ribbon - oh and some FAB Stem Ginger cheese...

4 very much appreciated comments:

joanne wardle said...

great yarn!! ahh yarn my other great love. I've just imagining a nice scarf in that

Artyjen said...

Know the cheese man you mean......he was at Exter. It is FAB.
xoxo

alcoholinky said...

ooh nice yarn Cath. I've never tried stem ginger cheese - sounds wonderful!

Lottie said...

What great buys and how restrained of you, must have taken a lot of willpower LOL