Monday, 29 June 2009
Wow, it’s a long time since I posted. I finally stamped and it’s good to be able to stamp again, but it’s HOT!!! Unfortunately, my stamping room is south facing, as is this computer room, so I’m really struggling at the moment. I’ve done 3 samples for Saturday’s Stamp Club but have already ripped the front off one, so I won’t show you that one, lol.
You can see I’ve made one or two very slight additions here.
This is what they look like from the top, although some are very slightly different – just the positioning of the pop-ins and pop-outs.
These two look so similar because I gave up on the first one (the one above) then decided I could make it work if I changed the way the popouts worked. Duh!
I liked the inside but couldn’t get it to work the way I was originally going to do it. So, I made the other one – the first one. That’s the one I’ve ripped the cover off to redo, so I’ll post the cover later. More to do yet, but not tonight…
Thursday, 4 June 2009
Over the past few weeks, I’ve been putting together cards from images I stamped over a period of time. Some are very simple and basic, others have a little more work in them, but at least I’m able to send some birthday cards for a change! Hopefully, I’ll be able to stamp again, soon…
Believe it or not, there are even MORE, but I won’t upload them all, lol!