'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Firstly, a BIG thank you to Ju, who sent me a Thank you card for the Blog Candy she won a little while ago – love it and here it is :)

ju cm

She’s used those stamps in exactly the same way I do AND it looks as if she’s stippled, which I much prefer to any other way of adding colour!  Thanks, Ju.

I can’t do much at the mo cos  my back’s BAD but in my drugged up state, I did a bit of colouring – as you can see where I go out of the lines, lol.  The colours actually blend more than the scan shows, but hey ho.

les oiseaux

12 very kind comments from lovely people:

Carol Q said...

so sorry to hear about the bad back Cath -ugh! hope it start so heal Soon. love that birdy stamp - would it be from NZ??

JAN said...

love your gorgeous birds so striking you coloured them beautifully

Unknown said...

This is a stunning card - and love the stamps are they the CI ones?

Thanks for the advice regarding the black and white photography. I did another chapter of my online course in PS and have now changed them all.

cockney blonde said...

Love the birds Cath. What a fab stamp.
What a lovely thank you card too, x

Tinkertaylor said...

two great card love them both. Hope you feel better soon

Sally H said...

Absolutely brilliant! I think your colouring is wonderful! Sorry to hear you are in pain, Cath. Hope you feel better soon!

Debby said...

Gorgoeus card.

Artyjen said...

Lurve the birdies....hope the back is loads better soon...I suffer myself on and off...I fell off a wall so it's my own fault!! LOL
xoxo

Ann B said...

Love the card Cath and the colours. Almost bought that stamp yeterday - may have to go for it now.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

That is bad news - fingers crossed for your back improving a.s.a.p. The colouring on this card is stunning. Lynne x

Anke said...

WOW Cath wonderful works.

Hugs
Anke

sam21ski said...

Gorgeous cards