'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday 11 February 2010

I was trying to get my Number ATCs done for a swap on KCUK and got carried away cos I was quite enjoying myself - I did take a flower stamp downstairs with me, too - just in case I wanted to use it for the Theme Thursday Challenge.

flowers&buttons

You won’t see me using patterned papers very often but I do like this one and it fitted the Number theme.

flowers1

numbers4   numbers3

numbers2  numbers5

12 very kind comments from lovely people:

Sally H said...

All stunning, but I think my favourite is the tulips in blue and green. Isn't it lovely getting carried away!

Jacque Heaton said...

Hello
I just stubled across your blog today and I am so glad I did. Your work is stunning. I am now a follower and hope to be back often.
Jacque

kjjc said...

wow they are gorgeous Cath.Now if onkly I could get a grip of the KCUK bit I could be a recipient.

cockney blonde said...

They're lovely Cath, x

Helen said...

These are all fab, love them, especially the little Paperartsy image of the little boy.

sam21ski said...

WOW - what a fab collection xxxx

Unknown said...

Absolutely brilliant - awesome - love them!

crafty creations said...

Fantastic collection !!!!

Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge again this week xx Hilda

Dotpat said...

All lovely Cath, I take it you are feeling a bit better

K said...

these are gorgeous!

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi cath, love them all I like the one with the tapemeasure background ju x

vintage wil said...

Wow these are gorgeous!!!