'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday 16 April 2014

I organised a Matchbox Mingle for KCUK and of course, as usual, I was last minute with mine… only sent it yesterday but thankfully it has arrived today and the deadline is Easter Sunday, so I’m on time :-D

I made my matchbox with the WAMK Envelope board (see You Tube for lots of ideas) and opted for the larger one, simply because I wanted to include one of those little concertinas I made for the Faux Batik class and I wanted to put it IN the box.

Here are the front and back of the box:-

CATH MATCHBOX FRONT   CATH MATCHBOX BACK

And here’s the new front I made for the concertina book.

CATH MATCHBOX SWAP MINIBOOK

Here’s a reminder of what the inside looks like.

FB SHORT 2

I’m entering these into the Anything Goes challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More.

I’ve managed to spend some time bloghopping this week, catching up with a lot of you who I have SO missed!  Lovely to chat with some of you and thank you all for your inspiration.

xxx

10 very kind comments from lovely people:

cockney blonde said...

Love the colours Cath and the idea for the mingle. Maybe one day I'll get back to my rubber stamping, although I've just bought more fabric!!! xxx

Gery said...

What a stunning work, Cath!!!
The stamping is great of course, but your backgrounds on this work are gorgeous!!
Groetjes Gery

Sally H said...

All my favourite colours, Cath. I love this, especially the new front to your concertina card - just beautiful!

Paul B said...

Drooling over those gorgeous intense colours!!!! Such a beautiful project - love it. Pxx

Sarah Anderson said...

'Mingle', such a fabulous word! Love this piece, so many gorgeous textures in the layers

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Awesome results Cath...love your creativity! Kind regards, Alie :-)

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is beautiful - such a fabulous colour combo and your stamp choices! Chrisx

Karin said...

wow awesome creation, great colors!
Happy Easter!
Groetjes Karin

SCarol said...

Really beautiful and lovely quote. Love the backrouind with all the layers.

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

WOW Cath this is really stunning work. Love the bckground and colors so much.