'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday 25 January 2018

I got to play for a while today and had loads of fun… I’m waiting for my new Oxides and was sorting through some stuff when I found two of my favouritest stamps, so I thought I’d use them. I LOVE these girls!

I’d seen the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge of ‘Tag it’ and realised I hadn’t stamped a tag in YEARS! While playing, I used the inks on a piece of card, too – can’t waste that ink on my mat! I only used two inks – Wilted Violet and Twisted Citron – with a touch of Picked Raspberry - looks as if I used a lot more!

DIFFERENT2   DIFFERENT 1

CRAZY

I’d like to enter the

Tag it Challenge on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

and the

Anything Goes Challenge on Addicted to Stamps 

Thanks for looking!

See you soon

Cath

xxx

7 very kind comments from lovely people:

froebelsternchen said...

Wow - amazing tags and card Cath! The Zettis are perfect on these vibrant backgrounds!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous tags Cath! Love how those colours look together! Great stamp choice too! Hugs, Chrisx

SewPaperPaint said...

WOW! These are fabulous! Love the stamps and fantastic backgrounds. Hugs, Autumn

Emma Williams said...

Great tags and I love the backgrounds and stamps you've used, they work so well together! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

Lotte Kristensen said...

Absolutely brilliant tags!! - love the colours, I wouldn't dare to put Twisted Citron and Picked Raspberry together, but you pull it off effortlessly! Glad to see you *did* get some playing done ;D

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena DT