'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday 20 January 2018

Just finished a journal page and I thought it would be perfect for the Art Journal Journey Challenge – New Year, New Adventure – so I decided to upload now…before life gets in the way Smile

NEW BEGINNING

While I’m here, I’ll upload another page I completed a while ago…

20180105_144139

Thanks for looking.

See you soon!

Cath

xxx

7 very kind comments from lovely people:

pearshapedcrafting said...

I came because of the sunshine in the title of your previous post but before I could get here you posted again so I got to see those wonderful cards and all of your fabulous journal pages! Enjoy the remainder of the weekend! Chrisx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your journal pages are wonderful. I am so impressed with your drawing and your coloring these two pages. I can tell you are a real artist. I absolutely adore your drawing and your coloring. The second one is so realistic, too. Thank you beyond belief for sharing both these, especially your "new beginning" with us at Art Journal Journey.

froebelsternchen said...

Both pages are wonderful Cath I am in love with the first one and we are really happy to see you at Art Journal Journey with your beautiful art again!
Thank you for linking to us!
Happy Sunday!
oxo Susi

Anke said...

WOW Cath wonderful pages, great works. And I love the sentiments.

Hugs
Anke

My name is Erika. said...

Cath I am glad you stopped by AJJ and joined the fun. I love the pages, and that first one is just perfect for AJJ. I love the little sparkle you added to the tree and the pretty background, just like a winter sunset. You also made that beautiful scene. I love nature inspired pages and yours are wonderful. Hugs-Erika

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Cath! I absolutely love both of the pages you shared here. The first one is amazing and has such a wonderful message. So beautiful!!! And the second one is very gorgeous, too. I love that verse. Thanks so much for sharing them! Hugs, Sharon

SCarol said...

Hello Cath. Your journal pages are wonderful. I love the tree and the words you've added, so true! Thank you for your kind words on my blog. Bless you.