'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday 8 February 2018

I’ve been enjoying some therapeutic colouring and inking, so today I’m sharing some floral cards.

20180120_174217

daffs

daisies

I’d like to enter the

Stamping Sensations Challenge – Anything with Flowers

and the

Penny Black Saturday Challenge – Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.

See you soon

Cath

xxx

7 very kind comments from lovely people:

Joan said...

Beautiful floral cards Katy

Joan

Joan said...

Sorry I did put Kath but predictive text renamed you !

Lynne K said...

Gorgeous flowers, all of them! Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing them with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Babs said...

Your flowers,sentiment and colours are gorgeous, thank you for sharing your beautiful cards with us at PBSC good luck, hope to see you again next time.

Hugs Babs x DT

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creations, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anke said...

Wonderful flower cards, Cath. The first one is so beautiful and I love the one with the Dancing Daisies, absolutely stunning. I love this stamp.

Hugs
Anke

brenda said...

More lovely floral inky creation and impossible to choose a favourite, many thanks for sharing more of your work with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x