'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday 5 February 2018

Sorry I’ve not been around much this week..

Sadly, my lovely Dad passed away last weekend and I haven’t really been in the mood for stamping, or much of anything else, to be honest. 

Today, I’m trying to think of other things, so I thought I’d share a couple of cards I made recently and one I made during the week.

This was for my nephew’s birthday.

UNIQUE1

And this was another in the same mode…clearly not yet finished in this photo – oops! Must check to see if I did actually mount this.

UNIQUE2

This was one I played with during the week, playing with the new Distress Oxides while trying to occupy my mind.

PRAYERS

I stamped and stencilled some interference inks (Opalites) over the background, but you can’t really see them, so I took a little close up…

INTERFERENCE CLOSEUP

I’d like to enter one of these in the

Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp

and the

Make Your Mark Challenge at Addicted to Stamps.

Hope it won’t be too long before I’m back.

Thanks for looking.

Cath

xxx

3 very kind comments from lovely people:

froebelsternchen said...

Wonderful cards Cath - my warmest condolences!

Gayatri said...

Adorable set of card. LOVE the dogs. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

SCarol said...

Your nephew will love his card, what a great sentiment. As always your cards are stunning. So sorry to hear about your Dad, Cath, you must be devastated. Sending prayers and hugs your way.