'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday 14 March 2018

I’ve had a good couple of weeks, winning a second place prize from

Stamping Sensations

PRIZE STASH

Top Five in Try it on Tuesday

and Winner in Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

So I’ve been doing the happy dance Smile

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

This week, I’ve been playing with lots of scraps, using up bits of backgrounds and just doing some quick and easy bits, using new stamps and parts of stamps. 

This was my pile of ‘Works in Progress’, either coloured or waiting for colour…

WIPS

… and here are some of the results.

Scraplings (offcuts of folded cards created when cutting prefolded cards to size) – these two are roughly 3-4cm wide.

BLOSSOM SCRAPLING 2       BLOSSOM SCRAPLING

Simple 3” square cards…

GRASSES SIMPLE

A simply stamped card, dry embossed…

IMAGINATION

Another simple 3x3 card…

NATURE MODEL SM

…and using up a scrap of background paper…

WONDER

There’s more, but that’s enough for now. I haven’t had much chance to post before now, so I thought I’d just pop by to say hello.

I’d like to link one of the above cards to:-

Everybody Art Challenge – Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination – Anything Goes

Sparkles Monthly Challenge – Clean and Simple

Thanks for looking!

See you soon

Cath

xxx

7 very kind comments from lovely people:

Anke said...

WOW congratulations, Cath. Your cards are so beautiful.

Hugs
Anke

froebelsternchen said...

Congrats on the winning and the shower of honours for your art! Well deserved! Such beautiful new pieces again. The last card is my favourite!
oxo Susi

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Congratulations, a lot of beautiful art works!
Hugs Anja

Mrs.B said...

You did have a lucky week, Congratulations.
Great cards today.
Avril xx

Seija said...

I like the way you do these gorgeous cards. Wonderfull scraps! Thanks for joining us at EAC. Hugs Michi

pearshapedcrafting said...

Congratulations on your well deserved wins! I love how you say so casually that you have just been playing with scraps! These are all beautiful - I love the simplicity of the Thinking of You cards! Hope you are keeping warm! It's snowing here...again! Hugs, Chrisx

SCarol said...

Wonderful cards as always, Cath. I get an email everytime you post and I don't always come and leave a comment but I always love seeing your creations. Where do you find all the great words and sayings stamps that you add? They are great