Saturday, 12 March 2011

Just found this on my camera and realised I’d forgotten to upload it!  Made it two or three weeks ago for my best friend.  Nothing elaborate but I do love these colours.

<KENOX S1050  / Samsung S1050>

13 very much appreciated comments:

Zoechaos said...

Perfect this is Spring to look at when ever you need it! XOXO Zoe

mustavcoffee said...

Hi there Cath, this is really lovely, hope you're well? :0) xxx

Minxy said...

very pretty Cath :)

Carol Q said...

oh that's just gorgeous Cath!

Netty said...

Loving the colours you've used and the great flowers. Enjoy the weekend Cath. Annette x

sam21ski said...

Stunning colours and love the white xxxx

Sandra Hall said...

Luverly! So fresh looking x x x

hazel said...

A very pretty card Cath.
xxx Hazel.

Neet said...

Beautiful! What a gorgeous card.

stampdiva said...

Really pretty.
Lynne x

Sally H said...

Sorry I didn't get here sooner. This is gorgeous! Great colours!

Jack said...

I love this stamp and the way you use multiple colours.
Jack xx

Lottie said...

What an absolutely stunning card - and yes, the colours are just gorgeous
xx