Sunday, 11 September 2011
Just finished a card I really enjoyed making. Although I started with some ink on the background, most of the colour has been added with Prismacolor pencils and it’s a combination of some of my favourite colours (as you can probably tell from the number of times I use them, lol).
The challenge over at Daring Cardmakers this week is Flutterbies, so this WAS my entry but I’ve just been told I missed the fact that it was supposed to be pink and green - oops. My apologies, DCM – it really was an oversight and I’ve removed the title!
[PS Here’s a giggle for you. I made this card with someone in mind and when I went to stamp the inside, I noticed I’d put the front on the WRONG WAY – duh! The fold was at the right hand side. Could’ve done with one of those ‘you know you’re getting old when opening a card isn’t as easy as it used to be…’ stamps, he, he.]
I have THREE BIG EVELOPES stuffed with ribbons, trims and all kinds and I’ll send them to three random people who leave me a comment on THIS POST before 18th of September. There are some half and almost full rolls (most of which I’ve now shared between the bags, tho’ there are still a couple of rolls in each) and along with all the lengths you may find fibres and/or lace, along with grosgrain, satin and organza.
The DOWNSIDE is that you will probably have to unravel some of it and the bags contain a very mixed selection of sizes, colours and widths, not to mention materials.
The UPSIDE is that I’m still ‘destashing’ so I’ll be adding buttons, brads and maybe a few other things to the envelopes as the week progresses. If I don’t manage to get it all done, then I’ll do another giveaway soon because I really do NOT need all this stash I have now that I no longer run workshops or do classes!!!