'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday 21 October 2017

It’s definitely been one of those weeks here… with two broken phones – including the second one smashing when I dropped it, while paying my shopping bill in Tesco with it – and the one I’m using now doesn’t take SD cards, which is a real problem for me because most of my ‘stuff’ is stored on my SD!

I’ve really been out of sorts with trying to fix/cut down sims to fit, then my laptop wouldn’t charge – eek!  And to top it all, on the day I had a really important appointment, the buses were on strike and I had no other way of getting there…that bit’s not over yet because it looks as if I’m going to have the same problem on Monday.

Watch this space Rolling on the floor laughing

Last weekend, my nephew from New Zealand was here with his partner and so that he could go out with my son and his wife, I was the babysitter – I think I got the better deal.  We only arrived home at 3am, and Sunday was a busy day, so all in all, stamping time has been seriously limited this week.

Fortunately, I had spent a lot of time in my Craft room last week, playing with tree stamps and I did get a bit more done today, though nothing too taxing.

I was playing with the row of trees from ‘Lovely as a Tree’ (SU) and tried to vary it a bit, especially after watching a couple of PB videos – they’re SO inspiring!

night sky

IMG_20171021_111706

20171016_171006-1

I also made a couple of Scraplings, while I was putting these together – I have a hard time throwing away scraps of beautiful card, so they suit me perfectly.!

IMG_20171021_111718

SCRAPLING

Spot the (non) deliberate mistake on this photo – a scrap from my Cropadile got in on the act!

I made these a while ago, but haven’t yet blogged them…another Scrapling!

20170723_144425-1

A mess about with a media plate…

20170813_193000-1

…and another leafy card, using a gorgeous PB stamp.

witheveryleaf

I still have more to share, so I’ll be back in a day or two, technology allowing.

Thanks for looking.

Cath

xxx

3 very kind comments from lovely people:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love these! It's been one of those weeks here too!Chrisx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love these! It's been one of those weeks here too!Chrisx

froebelsternchen said...

Sorry for hearing the problems! Wonderful cards!