'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday 13 January 2018

I’m not feeling blue at all, but there are a couple of ‘Blue’ or ‘Frosty Colour’ challenges around and I thought I’d share some of my latest cards.…

20180103_124020

BLESSINGS

IMG_20171021_174143

More pink than blue, perhaps…

SMILE

This one’s clean and simple…

20170812_192853-1

…and this is a page in my journal from yesterday…

20180112_140400

…which I really liked, so I made a card the same way. Just goes to show how much difference gesso and a bit of white paint makes. I changed the words because I wasn’t too impressed with the way the first two stamped when I used them. They are still there, but in gold ink, so you can’t see them on this. There’s a lot of gold on this card…mainly crackles but you can’t see them in the photo.

SHINE

I’ll enter one of these into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge – No Patterned papers

That’s Crafty Challenges – Feeling Blue

Stamping Sensations – Cold and Frosty Colours

Addicted to Stamps – Clean and Simple

Try It On Tuesday – My Favourite Things

Frilly and Funky – Three of Something

Country View Challenges – Anything Goes

I’ll be back soon.

Thanks for looking!

Cath

xxx

PS I’m unable to upload at the moment – Bad Gateway????!? I’ll try again later…x

24 very kind comments from lovely people:

froebelsternchen said...

Amazing cards and a beautiful page Cath! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday with your favourite things!
Happy weekend
Susi

brenda said...

It's a really lovely creation for our Stamping Sensations 'Cold and Frosty Colours theme and perfect for Allsorts this week as well, many thanks for joining in at both.

B x

Rosie said...

Wow, these cards are absolutely beautiful.

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Ellibelle said...

You surely were busy in the craft room, such gorgeous creations and perfect for our No Patterned Paper challenge at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining us!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A beautiful collection, your cards and journal page are a magnificent display of your artistic creations. Thank you for sharing with us and joining in the That's Crafty Blog Challenge.
Warm Wishes Tracey DT

hazel said...

Beautiful cards Cath.
xxx Hazel.

Svenja said...

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog - the quote is from vivalasvegastamps.
I like your reading bird a lot - and the fire-coloured card at the bottom of your post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cath, love your cards, especially the Raven reading a book! Where on earth did you find that stamp? Would love to own one... I am just getting my new blog up and running and would love to have you pop over sometime for a visit! Hugs for now from very brrrrrr New Hampshire from across the pond :D

Craftyfield said...

So many lovely creations! As it happens I love the warm colours you used on the Journal page for our Country View Challenges and it's my favourite make! Thanks for playing with us.

Meggymay said...

Its a fabulous selection of cards and a great journal page. Thank you for sharing your favourite things with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

pearshapedcrafting said...

These are all so beautiful Cath! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Fiona said...

Superb cards....the reading raven made me smile.

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Wow! What a feast for the eyes! I loved seeing all the gorgeous blues and purples you did here and how the colors are blended so elegantly. I also liked the repetition of floral themes, which are so refreshing to see during January! Each card and journal page was original and lovely and I'm so glad you took the time to share your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love that first card...the color palette is striking. Gorgeous inking and coloring! The white pen marks add so much! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the first Frilly and Funkie Challenge of 2018: Three is Not a Crowd!

Susan Renshaw said...

What fabulous cards!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

pinky said...

Beautiful selection of cards and techniques. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Karen Dunbrook said...

wonderfully done card...love the look of the silhouettes...well done!
:) Karen

Suzanne C said...

What a beautiful array of cards you created! The colors are so pretty and love the daisies on your first card which is perfect for our Three is not a Crowd Challenge at Frilly and Funkie. Thanks for playing along with us!

Monica Maier said...

I love CAS card it so pretty and serene! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Monica DT
http://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

Valerie-Jael said...

THESE are really fabulous projects, thanks so much for joining us at TIOT! Hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

These are so wonderful, I love your use of all blue, color tones.
Thank you for joining in the That's Crafty Blog Challenge.
Dorthe DT -x

Monika Gulyas said...

Each card is beautiful but I love the best what you entered into our January challenge at the Country View Challenges!

Sally H said...

A beautiful card for our Frosty Colours theme at Stamping Sensations! I love it. Thanks for joining us and good luck!

brenda said...

Hoping to mail you but as yet found no bio/link, was just to say not sure if you realise you have a block set on your blog - that means should you be a winner you entry can't be lifted so can't be considered.

B x