'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday 19 February 2018

I needed a Birthday card today, so I made this, using Oxides and my trusty Lavinia stamps.

EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL REDORANGE

In the interest of science, I made another one at the same time, using different words, on another type of card…just experimenting.

NATURE ORANGE

As you can see, one turned out much deeper coloured than the other, even though I used the same inks at the same time.

I also made another leafy card – disappointed in the wishy washy results of the other day, I decided to sponge them on this time and lightly spray.  I’m much happier with the result, though I can’t wait for the Spring light, so my photos improve…you can’t really see the background stamping or the differentiation of colour on any of these – shame.  That’s the bit I work hardest at!

THEHEARTSEES

This is for the

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes.

While I was a it, I also overstamped the greens/pinks card from the other day, just to finish it off. I like it better now.

PROMISE REDONE

Then because there’s a glossy card challenge over at Paperminutes, I had a self indulgent moment and did a little bit of resist stamping on glossy card, using one of my favourite colour combos, though they look much lighter on glossy – Raspberry Pink and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks. I stencilled a bit of a brick wall in the centre, to give it a bit more depth.

GLOSSRESIST

Back soon.

Thanks for looking.

God Bless!

Cath

xxx

1 very kind comments from lovely people:

Heike said...

all this cards look great! I´m impressed of it.
Heike