'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday 19 March 2018

Still furiously using up scraps and bits of card I discarded because I wasn’t too happy with them, for one reason or another.

These are scraplings again (offcuts), using up part stamped images and discarded bits.

BLESSED SCRAP   SCRAPLING 4

These are from a Faux Batik background I decided was too dark… so I overstamped in white and cut it up.

SCRAPLING 6   SCRAPLING 7

SCRAPLING FLORA

SCRAPLING 5

These were just background paper scraps… I have a LOT of these because I like making backgrounds, so I end up with piles in similar colours, which I don’t use all at once!

IN ALL THINGS

QAL

This was also overstamped and stencilled with white ink because it was a bit too dark…

SCRAPS 2

SCRAPS 3

… and these are simply my favourite colours!

ALWAYS FLOWERS

This one has a resist background, though it’s not showing well in the photo…

FAVE STAMPS

I’d like to link to the following challenges:-

Dare 2B Artzy – Favourite colours

Simply Papercraft – Anything Goes

Sweet Stamping – Use up your Paper Scraps

A Bit More Time to Craft – Anything Goes

and

Mix it Up – Anything Goes (+ make your own background)

See you soon… I hope! I made the mistake of starting to tidy/reorganise my craft room…eeek!

Thanks for looking

Cath

xxx

3 very kind comments from lovely people:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow! Those are some seriously fabulous 'scraps' creations! I LOVE what you've done for this challenge. Utterly fabulous creations, all of them. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Use Your Scraps' challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

These are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your talent with us in the Sweet Stampin' "Use Your Scraps" Challenge!

An Occasional Genius said...

Cath, I am seriously impressed at your scrap usage! All absolutely fabulous & a well deserved top 3 at Sweet Stampin'! xx