Friday, 1 March 2013
It was time for the new challenge at KCUK and I chose Tamp-a-Tile, which you can see here, beautifully illustrated by Anja.
Thanks for such clear illustrations, Anja :-)
Unfortunately, I ended up rushing to do a couple of samples, so they’re far from perfect and I didn’t like the blank line between the sections, so I left it out and darkened the edges instead, but it was fun to do something a little bit different. It’s almost - but not quite - a grid technique!
Have a great weekend!
I’m going off to Stamp Club for the first time in a couple of years, hoping to learn how to make a Word Book with Ann!