'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday 1 June 2012

for the Journalling mingle.  I enjoyed this one.

img259   img260

I love flutterbies, colour and all things French!

This fits nicely into Susi’s Art Journal Journey Challenge for June, which is ‘Let us Fly’.

I’m rushing off to town, now, because if I don’t go early it will be chaos.  The Olympic torch is due there this afternoon, on its way from Liverpool.  My Dad’s home from New Zealand (he and Mum live there now) too and I’m looking forward to seeing him.

Enjoy the double Bank Holiday, those of you in the UK!  I know I will :-)

xxx

34 very kind comments from lovely people:

Sandy said...

OMG Cath these are stunning.
The colors rock.
Love your work.

Have a lovely weekend. xoxo

Paul B said...

Simply beautiful Cath. Love those colours, they really bounce off each other. Enjoy your bank holiday :) Pxx

sam21ski said...

Fabulous - just love those colours

Enjoy the time with your mum and dad

Happy Bank Holiday

Sam xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

WOW! two absolutely gorgeous pages - I love France and especially Paris(went twice in one year once) and have a new love for butterflies. I love the colours you have used and your amazing background, Chrisx

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Great use of colors, lovely created backgrounds and I like the black and white drawings so much!

greetings, Alie :-)

Deborah said...

You do this style so well, Cath. Wonderful!

Von said...

Love them Cath :)
x♥x

Anonymous said...

Both are fantastic!

Vicky Hayes said...

I just love the shimmery look of these Cath. Have a lovely weekend and enjoy seeing your dad! Vicky x

Ann B said...

Stunning page Cath but then I never expect, or see anything else from you - beautiful colours.

Carol Q said...

lovely Cath - great depth and colour to the background. how nice to have your dad home. we had the torch about 3 days in and it was very exciting. good to be able to watch it on the torchcam too. have a fab weekend! xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Simply stunning!!! Xx

Inkypinkycraft said...

These are amazing!! the colours are wonderful and love how you have made the images pop!!! Simply fab!! Hugs trace x

Ephemera said...

Hi Kath, these are terrific, the colours are so beautiful together and I don't know if it is one or two stamps but I love the child sitting on the butterfly. xx

froebelsternchen said...

Thank you so much for this gorgeous pages Cath! I love the colors and the butterflys and it´s so cute and beautiful !

WOW!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

So fantastic, the colors are just my cup of tea.

Janny Jager said...

Wowww Cath this is realy beautiful.
Very very nice colors.
love it very much.

Greetings Janny

Femmy said...

fabulous!!! love the colorcombo!

Martina said...

Amazing pieces of art, dear Cath! So beautiful colours and a perfect design!

hazel said...

Everything about your pages is fabulous, I love the colours and the little girl sitting on the butterfly.
xxx Hazel.

Jeannette said...

Wow!This is sooo Fantastic,the colors and the images are beautifull,i loved all this.


Hugs Jeannette

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Love the color combinations so much and all things of your fabulous creations!
I'm glad to be back with my PC.
Happy day,
xox Anja

Sally H said...

oh wow, Cath! These are both stunning! I love the colours!

Rosie said...

Wow, Cath, this is so wonderful, love it

Karen Petitt said...

both are gorgeous, love your use of colour hugs Karen x

Terry said...

Wow these colors are breathtaking! When I see such stunning journal pages, I really want to start one! Love both pages!

lena-dailyscrap said...

Very nice! Lovely colours and the border line is just perfect!

G Peplow said...

Fabulous ATC's Cath, I love the bright colours and smashing images. Hope you're having fun :0) xxx

Gery said...

These two pages are beautiful Cath.
I love the colours.
The one with the little girl is even cute with all the butterflies.
Groetjes Gery

Marjie Kemper said...

Stunning pages, Cath! Really love your colors and composition, especially how you broke some of the border lines with your postmarks. Gorgeous!

froebelsternchen said...

I miss you Cath! Are you allright?

Cath Wilson said...

Aw, thank you so much, Susi - you have no idea how much that means to me right now. Life happens, know what I mean? I'll email you privately x

cbee said...

wow, your pages are stunning!! very beautiful!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Fantastic colors. I think we all "hit the wall" so to speak ,but you certainly have bounced back. Looking good.!!!