'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday 8 November 2017

I love, love, LOVE trees!

So I had a couple of days of playing with a Crafty Individuals image I had forgotten I had (sound familiar???) and had great fun.

The first one uses one of my favourite colour combos – turquoise and lime… though the Citrus Oxide all but disappears when used with water…I may have added a touch of blue to this one, too.

AUTUMN BLESSINGS

The next two are more autumnal colours…

EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL TREE

EBEAUTIFUL 2

…and this one is more sunsetty… a new word? I seem to be using a lot of red lately, which is unusual for me.

AUTUMN TREES

This one was inspired by Anke’s gorgeous card here – though I didn’t use her design (which I LOVE) I did use the same stamps, which she reminded me I have!

IMG_20171108_150842

OOps! The ‘Thankful’ stamp doesn’t look this crooked in real life…wonder how that happened?  Will have to check it more carefully!

It’s been a week of parties, gigs and Granddaughter’s birthday, PLUS having to reset my laptop AGAIN Sad smile  AND staying up WAY too late (4.30am) chatting to my son… so I’ve had lots of catching up and other stuff to keep me occupied and very little time for crafting…I plan to put that right very soon Winking smile

I’d like to enter the red trees card into the Sparkles Monthly Autumn Colours challenge and the

Addicted to Stamps Autumn Challenge.

Thanks for looking.

See you soon.

Cath

xxx

6 very kind comments from lovely people:

froebelsternchen said...

Oh wow..they are all GORGEOUS Cath!

pearshapedcrafting said...

These are fabulous Cath! I just don't think there are enough hours in the day! Hugs,Chrisx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, good luck!!! Amy DT

Danoesja said...

They are all so beautiful with the warm colours.
Thanks for jouning us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings, Danoesja

Helen said...

A beautiful collection of cards - all very elegant.

Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Challenge Blog.

Helen x

Anke said...

WOW WOW WOW your cards are so beautiful and I was very happy that I've inspired you.

Hugs
Anke