'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Blogger's having big problems today, from what I can gather - no one seems able to approve comments - yippie doo!???  If you left a comment, don't worry - I'll approve it as soon as I can.

If you're having problems with your own blog, please leave details here, where all complaints are being compiled. 

PLEASE NOTE!!  THESE ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY – NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE!
music mag 6 music mag 8
music mag 9

5 very kind comments from lovely people:

Neet said...

Are you having a problem publishing comments. I tried to publish yours but get a message with a silly number saying it can't be published.
Then copied it and put it in myself and my own comment that I couldn't publish. Both appeared but when I did a refresh it showed up no comments.

Helen said...

I think these are my favourite pages, thank you so much - I will be taking advantage of your generosity!!

Unknown said...

Lovely pages - and yes blogger is being a tad bit temperamental today!

Thanks for sharing them will us.

cockney blonde said...

Lovely jubbley Cath, more fab freebies, thank you.
I was having trouble yesterday posting comment and getting weird numbers instead but all seems ok this evening, x

Lesley Edmonds said...

This is so pretty!
Lesley x