'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday 3 July 2010

PLEASE NOTE!!  THESE ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY – NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE!
 
music mag 2
music mag 3
music mag 4   music mag 5

9 very kind comments from lovely people:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Cath, these are great. Thanks for the freebies. Lynne M x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the time to post these, it's good of you. Hasn't advertising changed over the years!

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi cath, I guess you remember all these from your youth lol thanks for the freebies ju x

Unknown said...

These are lovely, I am sure one or two of them will come in very handy for the journal book I am starting on

Lynne K said...

These pages are wonderful, Cath. What a great find! Thank you for sharing them.

Zoechaos said...

Thank you xx Zoe

Martina said...

Your creation is unique and magnificent,Cath. Beautiful!

cockney blonde said...

More fab freebies, thanks Cath, x

Neet said...

I must get back into my blogging around - these are fab Cath and thanks.