Thursday, 22 July 2010
These are the colours we were given to work with for this week’s challenge.
Here’s my attempt, though I found it hard to get the right blend of colours – they’re not quite right. I could’ve gone darker, which would have actually been easier, lol.
I stamped the words and Harlequin in Versamagic Wheat, then clear embossed (not easy to see), as I did the word Love (Hero Arts). The tulips (Penny Black) are stamped with Versafine, clear embossed, then I added a few white highlights with my Ranger Inkssentials white pen.
That mark isn’t on the card, btw – it’s on my scanner – it’s clean now but it’s a bit late for the card and no, I’m not rescanning, lol.