'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday 8 July 2010

I forgot to post this so will do it now.  I have another two recipes in progress, which I’ll finish off if I get time before all the other recipes are in but we’re already late, so I may not get the time.  I need to be putting the books together!
I enjoyed doing this, although I’ve done something similar before.  Nice recipe, too :D  Couldn’t get the depth of colour, no matter how hard I tried – there’s a lot more pale green on the background than you can see.  Hey ho – will have to work on this colour matching!

cath recipe 1
This is the back page, stamped in Versamark.  I was going to add some mica powders, but I decided I liked it as it is.
recipe back

10 very kind comments from lovely people:

Carol Q said...

sounds scruptious Cath and a lovely card to display it on too.

Sid said...

What a great card !

flutterbycrafter said...

What a good idea and l will certainly try this recipe, sounds delish. Loving the colours you've used and the stamps.

Unknown said...

This is amazing - and a fabulous recipe for me to try

sam21ski said...

both pages are stunning Cath xxxx

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi cath, loving the apples what a great idea, if only we had more time..... ju x

Lesley Edmonds said...

I'm going to try tht recipe it sounds gorgeous!

Love what you have done and the colours used.

Dotpat said...

Love them Cath, you have done a lovely job

Lynne Moncrieff said...

I never would have imagined a recipe card could look so pretty. Lynne M x

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous yummy recipe card front and back.

Thank you for your generous comments over at my little place, it was your gifting of the music that inspired me to share some of my finds with maps and things. xx Zoe