'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday 31 July 2010

Last week, I won some Blog Candy from Minxy – woohoo!  I very rarely win anything, so I was thrilled and even more thrilled when it arrived.

This is Minxy’s gorgeous tag.

tag from minxy

This is how the Blog Candy looked when it came out of the envelope…

blog candy minxy

and here it is in all its glory.  Lots of fabby things to inspire… LOVE those flutterbies and can you see all those tickets and trimmings???!

blog candy minxy 2

Thank you VERY much, Minxy!!

I’ve been a BAD Blogger the last week or so but my son’s in hospital, so life’s a little chaotic, not to mention emotional.  Thanks for all your lovely comments – I really appreciate them.

9 very kind comments from lovely people:

Zoechaos said...

Oh so to hear your son is still in hospital sending positive thoughts that things pick up for you all.

Congratulations on your win noone could be more deserving than you and what a wondeful package of goodies xx Zoe

sam21ski said...

What a great bag full of goodies you got there then and of course the tag is stunning too - nice one xxxx

PS re the word stamp, I've had it absolutely ages and can't for the life of me remember where it's or who it's from!!!

Tracy Evans said...

Hope your son is feeling better soon, must be a real worry. My thoughts are with you. Congratulations on your win. Tracy Evans x

Minxy said...

Glad the candy could bring a little ray of sunshine to your cloudy days of late, wishing your son a speedy recovery hun xx

Lynn Stevens said...

Minxy does fabulous work, congrats on your win!!!!

Neet said...

Love that tag - I am very much in to cogs and wheels so it is just up my street.

Sid said...

Fab candy and the tag is super !! Lucky you !!

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hope all is well with your son! You're in my thoughts.

Lovely tag!

Fabulous candy - what a treat.

Artyjen said...

Thinking of you and yours....hope all will be well soon....Minxy does fab candy I was lucky to win some too a while back.
xoxo Sioux