'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Had a quick play with this image because I came across it (yes, I’d forgotten I had it but I wish I could find the ones I was looking for!).  I knew it would fit the theme at Weekend ATCs, which is the Sea, so I spent some time colouring with Copics and Promarkers.  More bleeding Copics…

fun with atcs seaside

Been a good girl this afternoon and have finished off the third recipe card I’d half decided not to bother with, but at least they’re now done and all the recipe cards I’ve received are punched and ready to go into their owners’ books.  We’re just waiting for one more set, which is taking a round the world trip from Germany, I think.  I still need to do a Contributors page before I can send them off. 

It’s very simply stamped ;)  This is the back, stamped with Brilliance Gold.

cath recipe 3 back

Here’s the front, coloured with Glimmer Mists and Starburst Stains dabbers – both painted on with a brush – then stamped with second generation images, using Adirondack Twilight Purple and Slate.

cath recipe 3

Mine look so simple compared to others, but at least I’ve done them and I am putting the books together :D

13 very kind comments from lovely people:

Kali said...

wow, very great this atc and the recipe card :)
Many Greetings Kali

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely ATC, love the colours. But really there's no need to swear! (bleeding Copics LOL)
Anne xx

Sid said...

Love these cards !

Sally H said...

Both stunning! I love your ATC - makes me long for the holidays! Your recipe card is beautiful! Such wonderful colours!

Birgit said...

beautiful atc. love the image.

Paul B said...

Love the stamped image of the girl looking out to sea - so beautiful. And you've coloured it in perfectly. It's such an evokative image. Just to sit on a beach and look out at the sea, hear the waves. What a dream! Love the black and gold on the reverse of your recipe card too. Very victorian and dramatic. Pxx

Mel said...

Oh the are stunning!
Love the black and gold always reminds me of the orient!
Hugs Melly xxx

Dotpat said...

They look fab Cath and love your little girl by the sea too

Carola/Schokofee said...

It´s a wonderful atc - I love it!

Carola

sam21ski said...

Wow cath, more fab creations xxxx

Christine said...

Fabulous ATC

AlexaCzar said...

love this ATC and the colors you used !!!
Great work !!!

Anke said...

So wonderful Cath.

Hugs
Anke