'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday 27 February 2012

I thought I’d make one but in my new quest to use up all my scraps and half finished bits, I ended up with three cards!  All entered in the Gingersnaps Two Colour Challenge.

friends

two colours 2

two colours 3

25 very kind comments from lovely people:

sam21ski said...

Oh wow, another great set of cards Cath - beautiful

Sam xxx

Sandy said...

Wow wow wow wow wow Cath smashing pieces.
The colors rock. Love them. xoxo

Helen said...

I always love your colour combinations! 3 gorgeous cards. Have a great day.

Ellie Knol said...

All 3 are just so gorgeous! More inspiration for me!

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

What a great cards. Such gorgeous matching colors and lovely detail on the background!

greetings, Alie :-)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

All three cards are wonderful, love the color combinations and cannot decide for a personal favorite.

G Peplow said...

More wonderful cards Cath, lovely backgrounds and gorgeous colours:0) Glad that you're feeling better, Gay xxx

Larisa said...

Fantastic colours!!! Love the combos of colours so much on each card!

Mrs.B said...

Three wonderful cards and all beautiful colours.
Avril xx

Carol Q said...

gorgeous Cath. really like the butterfly one.

Deborah said...

Beautiful! Especially the third one.

Gery said...

Wow, the green card took my attention immediately. So much to see on the background. Love the text and the two little friends.
Three cards at once, what an inspiration you must have had.
I also cancelled wordverification!
In stead of 1 word 2 now!!!
You are right, you grow crazy, when you often place reactions.
I don't want to puzzel anymore.
xxGeryxx

JoZart Designs said...

A lovely set of cards Cath with fab backgrounds. I especially love the image and quote on the green one but the purple one pulls me for the colour shades.
Love jo x

Hermine said...

They all are gorgeous!

Paul B said...

All your cards are fantastic Cath. Bright, vibrant and full of lusty colour lol. I especially like the green card with the monochrome figures in the foreground. Pxx

Anonymous said...

Just stunning. xx

Lynn Stevens said...

Hard to pick a favorite. Maybe #2, No make that #3 or #1. See I told you I can't pick a favorite. Their all GREAT!!!
Hugs Lynn

froebelsternchen said...

Oh my gosh!

All the new thing here are absolutely dreampices! WOW WOW WOW WOW!

I am a great fan of your art CATH!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

All are amazing.Fabulous backgrounds and color combinations, love the butterfly card most.
XOX Anja

Anonymous said...

All your cards are fantastic!
Love the colours and images!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning cards! totally gorgeous!

hazel said...

A fabulous collection of cards Cath - I especially love the middle one.
xxx Hazel.

lainey said...

love your purple card so striking :) lainey x

Art Chick said...

Wow...these are all so beautiful. I can't pick a favorite. I love them all!

Ali Manning said...

What a stunning trio of cards - I love them all! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnaps Creations :)