'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday 17 November 2020

 ...and round and round 😊

I'm dizzy now, just thinking about it, lol. 

I'm working between two laptops because my scans are on the other one, but the keyboard is misbehaving again. So, I've been working on these pages little by little, while listening to online teachings in my craft room. I had no idea what I was going to do with them, but this is what came into my head. It's not very well planned - but that's normal for me these days. I can now send it to a special friend. The pages aren't in order because I rearranged them, once I attached them to my triple book rings - and I added a back 'signature' page, but I've taken a photo of that, so will add it before I publish the post. This size circle - 4" - is a nice size to work with. I've made a hole in my stash of coloured images, but not a huge one, because I coloured some from scratch for this and I still have quite a few uncoloured ones left. Some of them are still on my stamping platform, too, so I might just have to stamp them again before I put them all away 😉





This one's a digistamp, so the words are a little larger from choice. It's called Pray and Play - or Play and Pray...





Linking to
Crafting Happiness Challenges Anything But a Card
Mix it Up Challenges, ATG, with optional Make your own Background

Hope you're all well and happy, despite lockdowns and more stringent measures in most countries right now. Isn't it great news about the vaccines? We may have to wait a little while, but it's brilliant to know that we can soon expect fewer infections and fewer sad deaths. My prayers are with those of you who may have lost lone or more oved ones, or have friends or family currently battling this horrendous virus. 

Thank you for calling in today
Back soon
Cath
xxx

10 very kind comments from lovely people:

Janis Lewis said...

WOW!! That is gorgeous and incredible. You are so talented! Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Craft and Create.

My name is Erika. said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! You have some different JK people than I have seen. These are great Cath. Hope you are well . Stay safe. Hugs-Erika

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Those are utterly adorable! Love them!

Debbie said...

What a great gift for someone! You are so talented. Thanks for sharing.

DVArtist said...

Wow! Cath these are amazing. I love the eye balls. Enjoy your day.

María said...

Wow as always this project is awesome, I love the backgrounds and the colours you've used. Those sentiments are great. María, xx

Craftyfield said...

Very fun and quirky album! Lucky friend... Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges this month!

Monika Gulyas said...

Every page in your album is so unique and so lovely!!! I love them all!!! Lucky who will get it!!! Thank you for joining the November challenge of the Country View Challenges!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Wow!! A lot of work went into this cute little book. Each page is precious. Thanks for joining us at MIUCB
Tina dt

Neet said...

What a gorgeous book and again what absolutely beautiful backgrounds. I don't know how you do them but they are tremendous! You really are the Queen of backgrounds and should be teaching them on the internet like all the other crafters who run workshops.
The friend who gets this is very lucky.
Hugs, Neet xx