'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday 28 October 2020

 Just a quickie to post my Autumn Glory Mingle for KCUK. It's arrived now, so I can share it 😊

I used to hunt down shrooms to photograph them and had quite a collection. I think they're amazing! Mine are very limited in shape and size, but it was fun to use them. A smooshed and sponged Distress Oxide background on an 8" tall card, with lots of text in the background. The two groups were stamped onto the card, the large one is Jo's Stampotique shroom, which I love. These colours are so comforting to play with.


Linking to
Use Your Stuff, Autumn, Fall
Sweet Stampers, Autumn or Halloween
Stamping Sensations, Autumn Glory

Thanks for Calling in today
Stay safe!
Back soon
Cath
xxx

15 very kind comments from lovely people:

Sally H said...

An absolutely glorious Autumnal card, Cath! I love it! Your colours are perfect. I love looking for shrooms too, and my collection of shroom stamps is definitely growing.

My name is Erika. said...

Beautiful piece Cath. Love the mushrooms. That red is amazing! Hope all is well with you! Hugs-Erika

DVArtist said...

Hi Cath. I love the reds you have in this card. So bold and beautiful Have a nice day.

Anke said...

WOW Cath absolutely stunning, I love your card.

Hugs
Anke

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! Loving the colours and those shrooms 😀. I hope you're having a lovely week! Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A wonderful autumnal card. Great stamping and the colours are fabulous x

Neet said...

A lovely card with an assortment of shrooms on it - love shrooms and love this card Cath.
Hugs, Neet xx

María said...

This card is great, stunning colours and I love how you've played with the stamps to create that fantastic scene. Hugs, María.

missgailly said...

This card is AWESOME! Love everything about it. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

Kuni said...

Such a beautiful card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Cute. Thanks for playing along with us at UYS.

Stempelfrosch said...

Absolutely great work, love your background and the mushrooms. Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge,
hugs Anke

brenda said...

Morning Cath,

I have no idea what happened as I somehow totally missed this on the linky last week, humble apologies and very belated thanks for joining in (off to the naughty corner).

B x

crafty-stamper said...

A beautiful Autumn coloured card and love all the shrooms
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

So very beautiful, loving the mushrooms and the great background you created!
Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge. The November theme was just posted and hope you join in this month at well!
Ellibelle's Corner