'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Here are the second lot of pages I made for the journalling mingle on KCUK, with the theme of ‘Things I love/like’.  You’ll be seeing more of these because there are nine or ten of us in this mingle.

They’ve arrived now, so I’m free to upload them.

Cathspages for Dot doodled

21 very kind comments from lovely people:

sam21ski said...

Oooh great colours Cath, really cheery and summery. Love how you've used the white pen.

Hope you're okay.

Sam xxx

Jolette said...

Beautiful!
what a great color,love the whole page!

Chris said...

Well, Cath, considering I'm not a 'pink' gal I really really like these pages. I love the orange and pink together and the black really pops.

Gery said...

You made lots of beautiful pages, Cath.
All the colours and stamps and text, it all looks gorgious.
Are the girls'faces stamps or did you draw them yourself??
Anyway it looks great.
Groetjes Gery

Carol Q said...

gorgeous Cath. lovely cheerful colours.

Netty said...

Great pages and loving the fab colours, x

Sandy said...

Wow Cath amazing pink work.
Gorgeous and really pretty. Love them both. xoxo

Inkypinkycraft said...

Stunning colours , these pages are fab!!! Have just done my first...this page is great and I love your use of pen too!!! Hugs trace. X

Anke said...

Absolutely stunning Cath, fantastic colours.

Hugs
Anke

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Great and beautiful pages Cath. Beautiful colors and design.
Lovely greet
Marja

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

woooooooooow this is beautifull.

hugs
angelique

froebelsternchen said...

wonderful !! I really like them!

Janny Jager said...

A very very nice page Cath
I love the colors they make you happy.

Greetings Janny

Linda said...

Wonderful! Stunning colors. Funny to see dutch text on the mushroom.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic, wonderful background colors and stamping.

Anonymous said...

Your colour combination is so cool!! The images are beautiful. What pink colour do you use?? I have tried something in " your " colours, but your pink looks better.
LG siljan

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in this one! Groovy!

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Great the black, white, pink and red Cath...lovely stamping!

greetings, Alie :-)

Marjie Kemper said...

Total eye candy, Cath! Love love LOVE these.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I just love this colourcombo and the way the black parts stand out!

Anonymous said...

Incredible pages! Love your use of color!