'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday 19 January 2014

Hello!  Just thought I’d post another two cards I managed to make, even though I haven’t yet managed to get back into my little ‘den’.  I have, however, arranged for my shelves to be put up, which is a huge step in getting it all organised and workable for me!  Trouble is, I have to wait until February and probably mid-Feb because it’s half term? I’m just grateful to have some kind of idea of when I can get back in there full time. Ooh, bliss!

Meantime, I’ve been resorting things and reorganising bits and using up some of my dry embossed backgrounds. I love these two images.

510img029 cocoa

I brayered the embossed card with my trusty Fiskars’ brayer, using the hessian roller – I always love its effect. In fact, I think it’s the only one I actually kept of all the ones I had, unless I kept the stars, too. Must check.

510img028

Sorry I’ve still not managed to get around to too many blogs, though I have managed a few. I’ve had visitors all week and a friend rebuilding my wardrobe, so I haven’t had very much time to myself. I will do my best to get around this week, though I have a crafting class to prepare and teach for Wednesday and appointments both Mon and  Tue.

Lovely to hear from those of you who’ve been in touch – thank you so much! I do really treasure my online friends.

See you soon!
xxx

1 very kind comments from lovely people:

Paul B said...

Beautiful cards Cath :) Love your colour backgrounds. Sounds like you're rushed off your feet art the moment. Hope your craft room is sorted soon, so I can enjoy seeing more of your wonderful creations on here :) See you soon. Pxxx