'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Oops! I must apologise... I forgot I'd made a second piece for this challenge and should have posted it yesterday... 😧😧😧  My apologies!

So here it is... the marks I made were the horizontal lines (mimicking one of my favourite stamps from Paperartsy and lots of white pen, including journaling up the (obviously, hand drawn) stems of the flowers, something I do a lot of...  the background is a stencil clean off page from using a stencil with Brushos, with added Neocolours here and there.


We'd love you to join us at 


for this challenge, now in its second (and final) week!

Make your own, unique marks on whatever you're creating and set your imagination free!

Thanks for visiting

I'll be back soon

Cath
xxx

11 very kind comments from lovely people:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is beautiful. Great colors in this.

Meggymay said...

I love how you created this card Cath, its a super sentiment as well.
Yvonne xx

Linda Kunsman said...

so beautiful Cath!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a gorgeous card. I also choose the same as you, just not as colorful (grin). You have certainly left your mark, dear.

hazel said...

A brilliant card Cath - gorgeous colours.
xxx Hazel.

My name is Erika. said...

Nice Cath. I love your "marks". This is a a beautiful piece for the challenge. Hugs-Erika

Aimeslee Winans said...

This is gorgeous, Cath! Love love the background and those dandelions. xoxo

Neet said...

Love the pen work you have added to this card. I especially like the journalling up the stems of the flowers - must remember to do this in future. I love to see white pen work on journalling and so I like to see it on cards as well.
Another lovely card Cath.
Hugs, Neet xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and background love the flowers and journalled stems
Carol x

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fabulous cards! I love all the detail that you create, the background marks and colour with those pretty flowers and quote is amazing 😁. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Jo x

María said...

As always Cath I love it, that background is awesome and those flowers are great. Hugs.