'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday 17 May 2020

Yesterday, I was talking about the new, larger tags I'm seeing around lately and how much I like them...so we decided to do a tag challenge on KCUK. This is my playtime from this morning. I may well be doing more in the coming weeks...it's far from perfect but it makes me smile, so I hope it does you 😊
I used Distress Inks - Cracked Pistachio and Shaded Lilac, with a little Tumbled Glass for the water area, then Wilted Violet Oxide for the stars. I quite like this format, though it's a lot of space to fill 😉 I used the width of an A4 card, approx 8 1/4" x 3 3/4".

Linking to:
Not Just Cards, Anything Goes
A Place to Start, Custom Background

Thanks for calling in... 
Back soon
Stay safe!
Cath
xxx

12 very kind comments from lovely people:

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a pretty tag! I'm loving the wording with the image that you used and the colours are gorgeous 😁. Happy Sunday! Take care! Hugs, Jo x

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous tag Cath, my favourite background colours. Love the quote you used, especially with that image.
Hugs, Avril xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag and background wow that is big!Love the image and beautiful quote
Carol x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Gosh, Cath. I think your tag was talking about me. Imperfect, but proud. What a remarkable tag.

Linda Kunsman said...

beautiful colors and images Cath!

nwilliams6 said...

I love the girl and the stars, but that sentiment is just totally, totally fabulous!!!!

Ellibelle said...

This is wonderful! Gorgeous image to go with the fabulous sentiment!
Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about feminine creations!
Ellibelle's Corner

Sue said...

Oh I love this Cath, beautiful colours and what a brilliant quote! xx

Neet said...

You have a lovely collection of words that you use in your work and this is no exception. I like the fact that you are the background queen so you always do justice to beautiful words, lovely script etc by the use of the most beautiful colour combinations.
A super tag and a great image too.
Hugs, Neet xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

A brilliant tag Cath! Love that lady - she's on my list!!! Hugs, Chrisx

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous tag. Love the sentiment and overall design elements. Thanks for playing with us this month at A Place To Start Challenge. AJ DT APTSC

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)