'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday 24 December 2018

Elisabeth’s chosen theme is ‘Tis the Season,  or Favourite Season…

My favourite  season is definitely Spring, though in the heart of winter, it’s often difficult to believe the cold and darkness will ever end… metaphorically, too.

An 8x8 journal page for Art Journal Journey

THINK SPRING 8X8

Thank you for popping by

See you soon

Cath

xxx

5 very kind comments from lovely people:

froebelsternchen said...

It's my favourite season as well - this page is right my alley! Love how you have shaded - a fantastic page !
Thank you for supporting Elizabeth's AJJ thememy friend!
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!
• ★ ¸☆´.•´MERRY ¸☆´.•´
★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ ••。★ CHRISTMAS。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚Peace. Love. Joy.


Susi

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love spring, too, Cath. Your beautiful journal page caught my eye with the bubbles and the incredible butterflies. What better way to share spring than with incredible butterflies. Thank you beyond belief for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey. I love it.

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones I hope it is peaceful, fun filled, and safe.

Meggymay said...

A beautiful Spring page Cath. Those butterflies look awesome.
Have a Happy Christmas.
Yvonne x

Anke said...

Wonderful spring page, Cath.

Merry Christmas
Anke

craftytrog said...

Roll on Spring! It's a beautiful page Cath!
Merry Christmas,
Alison xox