'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday 11 December 2018

For our last theme of the year at Try it on Tuesday,  we would like to see 'Santa' featured on your entries .

As always, style, materials, mediums, etc are entirely up to you. The Challenge runs until Christmas Day and is our last for the year.

We hope you’ll join us for some seasonal fun Smile

My card features one of my favourite Santa images, clear embossed and glittered, then matted over one of my favourite (Hero Arts) Christmas background stamps on a Distress Oxide background. Don’t you just love his snowy beard and kind face? I edged the both panels with Delicata Gold ink to add a glowing Christmas touch.

TIOT SANTA CATH

Ho, ho, ho and Merry Christmas to you all!

I do hope you’ll join us.

Thank you for popping by…

See you soon

Cath

xxx

12 very kind comments from lovely people:

Marjut said...

Lovely card!

Rosie said...

A wonderful Santa card, Cath

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the vintage Santa with the snowflakes, he looks so kind and jolly - perfect 😁. Wishing you a wonderful week! J 😊 x

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love the Vintage feel here....back to proper socks with tangerines in the toe and some little gifts like mouthorgans, little puzzles and a rolled up colouring book....or was that just me?? Its a wondergul card Cath! Hugs,Chrisx

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful warm background for your fantastic Santa image. Its an awesome card Cath.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

Cath I love your Santa card. He's got some magical snowflakes in his beard too. This is a fun challenge and so full of Christmas cheer. Hpe all is well. Hugs-Erika

Anke said...

Wonderful Santa card, Cath.

Hugs
Anke

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card Cath, he's one of my favourite Santa's too, and the background which comes out every Christmas. I like the addition of the HoHoHo at the bottom.
Avril xx

froebelsternchen said...

Oh Cath - you used this fabulous stamp in a magnificant way! Gorgeous!
Big hugs, Susi

Joan said...

A lovely Santa stamp and the background shows It off perfectly


Joan x

Joan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neet said...

Yes, one of my favourite stamps too - I remember jeannie introducing me to it a long time ago. Happy memories when we all used to craft together.
Sorry, got carried away - love how you have used him and I think the Ho Ho Ho is just perfect on the bottom of the image. Great colouring.
Hugs, Neet xx