'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday 25 December 2018

SNOW JOY 2

Just popping in to wish you all a wonderfully Happy, Peaceful Christmas Smile

SNOW JOY 1

I hope your Christmas is filled with joy and love.

See you soon

Cath

xxx

4 very kind comments from lovely people:

My name is Erika. said...

ay your holiday be filled with happiness, joy and peace Cath. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I realize I'm a bit late, but here's to a belated merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday season, dear Cath.

Meggymay said...

Hope you had a lovely Christmas Day Cath.
Yvonne xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Such fun Christmas cards! They really made me smile as I can imagine the animals singing the sentiment ...lol 😉. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and sending you happy and creative wishes for the New Year! J 😊 x