'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday 28 January 2020

Morning, all.
Just another White Space sample - because white space isn't necessarily white - just unpatterned 😉

Smooshed background (Oxides) and Simon Says Stamp Flowers, with a little Lemonade stamped text behind the flowers.


There's still one more week for you to join us over at Try it on Tuesday
The more the merrier - AND we're looking for two new DT members, so if you're interested, please mark your post entry DT.

Thank you for calling in today
Back soon
Cath
xxx

7 very kind comments from lovely people:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am in awe of this card, Cath. I love your use of white space. I always heard it was any space (and any color) where there was a break and the eye could stop and rest. I think this is a genuine beauty and so well done, too. I really LIKE the colors of that one.

My name is Erika. said...

How beautiful. I love the colors in your white space. They are dreamy. ANd of course the flowers are beautifully colored too. And in late January, who doesn't love flowers? Happy Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

María said...

Those colours you've used for your white space are fantastic, I love the flowers they're perfect for that background. Hugs, María.

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful inspiration card for the TioT's theme Cath. A lovely floral image and lots of white space.
Yvonne xx

Linda Kunsman said...

really pretty card Cath. That's a great stamp, and I love your "white" space:)

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Cath, and a great take on the 'white space' theme.
Avril xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful flowers and love the delicately coloured white space
carol x