'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday 2 August 2009

bc

bloom2

Did a couple of ATC swaps Friday night, one for Stamp Club yesterday and the other for a KCUK swap.  Unfortunately, you can’t see much of the colour on the second one, which was subtle shimmer.  Have to say, they’re not my usual style but I fancied a change.  Not so easy taking photos after midnight and trying to avoid your own shadow, lol.

Mum and Dad will be in England for 5 weeks from Tuesday, staying with friends, so I doubt I’ll be around too much but will try.

3 very kind comments from lovely people:

Neet said...

is the top one YOU? Sorry, I am now running and ducking.

Dotpat said...

Love em Cath, so different for you

lottie said...

Isn't it great to do something completely different for a change. I love them - the top one is my favourite - it is just such fun.

Have a wonderful time with your parents this week