'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Two quick ATCs made with my virgin stamps, which arrived this morning – a lovely surprise from a very precious friend, but you can’t let a stamp be new for long, can you? I’ve been playing with resist techniques for a couple of swaps I’m in, one of which I’m organising, so the backgrounds are Cuttlebug embossing folders and waxed paper (Cuttlewax technique), inked over, then highlights added with a white pen. I’ll post more resist samples in next few days, though I’m going to see U2, Thursday, so that may interfere somewhat, he, he!! YES, I’m excited!!!!

thbirdcage1

moulin rouge

This one is my entry for the Created by Hand challenge – blue and purple.

6 very kind comments from lovely people:

Yogi said...

They're both nice

lottie said...

Fabulous - and lucky thing - they are the new TH stamps aren't they


Have a fabulous time at the concert - I am green with envy!

vintage wil said...

The are both nice!!

Moni said...

Beide ATC's sind super!!

donna said...

I like them both.

Anke said...

Wonderful ATCs.

Anke