'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday 19 August 2009

I just heard the sad news that a very special online friend of ours passed away on Monday and in honour of her wonderful talent, I’m uploading the piece she kindly sent me for my birthday this year. I may well have uploaded it before but it’s worth seeing again. Rest in peace, Suse!

suse hanging

4 very kind comments from lovely people:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that happened so quickly - can't type sorry. What a beautiful card she made you.

I knew Suse via another forum and we exchanged some pm's .

Thanks for posting this lovely tribute

joanne wardle said...

I also knew Suse from a forum and I am really saddened by the news. What a lovely treasure you have from her.

Melanie said...

Terrible news,Suse was a very talented lady,I've just been looking at her blog and found a post in which she posted a little 4x4 canvas that she made for me,something i shall treasure always.Beautiful tribute to her.xx

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous piece of work to treasure...I have card from Suse that I shall always treasure too.