'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday 24 August 2009

awardjadore

I’ve been given a Blog award by Donna – thank you VERY much, Donna. I’m supposed to tell you my five favourite things and choose ten people to give the award to, so here goes… gosh it’s hard to whittle this down to five!!

FIVE FAVOURITE THINGS

    1. Wild birds and especially baby birds, but nature in general
    2. U2. I love their music because most of what they sing about seems to be relevant to me
    3. Stamping – I had lots of hobbies until I started stamping but I’m afraid it took over my life. One of the best things I ever discovered and I now have loads of lovely stamping friends, both online and IRL.
    4. Anything French. I lived in France for a short time but have always been a bit of a Francophile and adore the language.
    5. Being with friends. I’m blessed to have some really, really close friends and I’m always happy just to be with them.

Now for naming 10 blogs which inspire me. Not difficult to do, really, but hard to choose between them. So I’m afraid I’m going to have to come back to that, as I’m just about to go out…..

Thanks again, Donna!

2 very kind comments from lovely people:

Lottie said...

Congratulation - lovely to read your favourite things

Neet said...

Congratulations - well deserved!