'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday 29 August 2009

caths serendipity outside

Yep, they shamed me into it, so I made one – made the base of another two, actually but I’ve had enough for now. All that cutting and gluing, followed by sticking small squares does my hands no good at all, lol – fun, though :)

4 very kind comments from lovely people:

Anonymous said...

"All that cutting and gluing, followed by sticking small squares does my hands no good at all, lol – fun, though :)"

looks good too!!its definately worth all the time and patience youve put into creating it!

Unknown said...

Well worth all the cutting gluing and the sticking - fabulous!

lottie said...

This is brilliant. I love the colours and the patterns - and it is so nice and shiny. I know what you mean about working with small things is hard on the hands - I have the same problem.

The way you have coloured the stamped image really complements the background.

Sally H said...

A stunning card, Cath. I really should have a go, as I've a drawer full of little bits, but I'm a bit short on time at the moment. I'll probably manage it 2 months too late!