'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday 20 October 2018

There’s a Fairies or Mystical Creations challenge at Crafty Cardmakers, so I thought I’d share my Oddball fairy…

For the first one I used Seedless Preserve and Toasted Marmalade Oxides, so I coloured her accordingly. I used the words that came with the stamp.

ODDBALL FAIRY 1B

The second is pretty, bright and sparkly – very simple but with a fair bit of bling Smile

Sparkle and Sprinkle challenge is to use sparkle, glitter or flocking and I think this qualifies…

ODDBALL SPARKLE 2B

Here’s a close up of the bling… I used Nuvo sparkle and some gems, adding Ice Stickles to the hair. It took me ages to find the hearts because I so rarely use them.

ODDBALL SPARKLE 2D

I’ve fallen in love with these stamps from Katzelcraft and had so much fun playing with them.  There’s an Animal Antics challenge on SSS Wednesday challenge.

So here’s my first one… a super colourful Oxide background, but very hard to get the colours accurate either with a scan or a photo!

ANIMAUX 1C

…and my second…

ANIMAUX 2

I’ll make sure the animaux are standing on a line next time – the poor sheepy looks as if he’s floating, lol. It wasn’t deliberate but it does add a little fun to the scene.

Back to Basics and Beyond are looking for Stencils or Masks – I used a stencil for the floor and for the stone wall, though it may not be super clear.

My third…

BE YOURSELF SHEEP

I’ll be back with more Animaux, but that’s all for now.

Thanks for looking

See you soon

Cath

xxx 

9 very kind comments from lovely people:

Meggymay said...

Cath this is a fantastic fun selection of cards. The animal stamps are awesome, I am grinning as I look at them.
Yvonne xx

froebelsternchen said...

Your Oddball fairy is so lovely used on both cards and the fun animal cards made me giggle - so fun!
Happy weekend dear Cath! Big hugs, Susi

meg said...

love your fun cards, the card entered into the challenge at BBB, is super, love the colours you used and it made me smile

Eret said...

All these cards are awesome! Thanks for sharing your second card with us at SparkleNSprinkle Creative Challenges!
Eret

J said...

I really like the background effects have have done for your oddball fairy! Thank you for joining in my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Jackie

Shona Erlenborn said...

A super array of cards. Such fun with the cool backgrounds and different stamps. Thanks for joining the Creative Challenge over at Sparkle N Sprinkle with your second fairy card. Perfect sentiment!

Jo said...

Beautiful makes.....especially love the background colours on the first one.
Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers this time.....hope to see you again!
Jo x
Dt

Cazro said...

Loving the fun element of your cards. The stencil work is showing on your multi-animal card. Thanks for sharing with us at Back to Basics and Beyond. Caz. DT

Catie Cuddles said...

Brilliant stamping.
Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT