'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday 22 October 2018

Hello lovelies… I’m just nipping in quickly to join in a couple of challenges before they disappear… I’ve already missed one I’d made something for, so rather than wait until I finish a couple of others, I thought I’d better get these posted. I also NEED to close some of the tabs I have open, draining my laptop resources Winking smile

I made this for the Daring Cardmakers Apple Day challenge… it’s a long time since I’ve used this Chapel Road stamp. I used Oxides, and stamped the main image three times.. but wasn’t very happy that there is no real focus point, so I added the lettering – which is, in fact, a stamp from Time to Stamp, cut up. I love the fruits at this time of year, so it’s a good reason to celebrate them.

APPLES C

I’d also like to enter it into the Artistic Stamper’s Inktober challenge.

We’re now well and truly into Autumn and feeling the change in the weather in the North West, so it’s easy to think of Autumn, especially with yesterday’s sudden shedding of leaves – they were everywhere!

So, still focusing on Autumn. this one is for

Addicted to CAS challenge – Foliage

Addicted to Stamps and More’s CAS challenge.

Addicted to Stamps’ Autumn Colours challenge

Dare 2B Artzy’s Fall Challenge

Double Trouble’s Halloween or Fall Challenge

Penny Black and More Autumn Splendour (3rd entry) 

and

Dragonfly Dreams’ Autumnal Colours Challenge.

CAS LEAVES 3

For My Time to Craft – a cat! This is another Katzelcraft image.

ANIMAUX BAD IDEAS 1

I haven’t done any stamping the last couple of days… I’ve been trying to unjam my Big Shot…. I managed to run misaligned plates through it and they’ve jammed it Sad smile I’ve taken it apart, following instructions on the web, but I still can’t get the plates out, so I’m rather miffed! Hopefully, I’ll learn from it, though I may get my son to ‘bash it’ a bit, to see if he can release them!

Thank you for looking

Back soon

Cath

xxx

17 very kind comments from lovely people:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the simplicity of your Autumn Blessings card and coloring. Thank you for sharing your card with Double Trouble for this Challenge, and hope you come back again. And if you haven't time for this challenge, just a reminder that in October our Special 5th Week Monday challenge is SomeThing, EveryThing and AnyThing at Double Trouble...please remember to join us.

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at My Time to Craft.

Meggymay said...

They are great cards Cath, I love the fun cat hanging from the branch,
Good luck sorting out your Big Shot.
Yvonne xx

Neet said...

Lovely cards Cath - the last one made me smile for many reasons - thinking of you. Love the lettering you used on the Chapel Road Apples and the leaves are beautifully coloured.
Take care,
Hugs, Neet xx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful cards, love the apple card to celebrate "Apple Day". Thank you for joinng us this week at Daring Cardmakinng.

Sylv xx

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Awesome cards! Love the sentiment on the cat card! Thanks for participating in the Dare 2B Artzy October Challenge! -Tasha ☺

Aileen said...

Fabulous collection of cards, particularly drawn to the line of leaves, so pretty and the funny cat.

brenda said...

A really pretty seasonal creation for our Autumnal themes at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges,many thanks for joining in. Greetings from Spain, Bx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous cards, you've been busy bee!
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

You've made beautiful cards in Autumn colours Cath.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful autumnal cards! The cat hanging from the tree with the quote you used realky made me smile - I love it 😀. Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊 x

Jaydee said...

What a wonderful sentiment you have used on your fall foliage card - and a great reminder for us all! Love the leaves placed across the top of the card. Lovely CAS card. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
jayvee

froebelsternchen said...

Wonderful cards are these! Gorgeous! Like the last one best!

Nandini said...

Very beautiful cards. Love the gorgeous colouring. Thank you for joining us at the ATSM Challenges. Looking forward to having you in our gallery again. Nandini, DT

papercraftingprincess said...

Your leaf card is just gorgeous! I really like the simplicity. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

Doni High said...

All great cards! Love the one with the leaves across the top, fantastic coloring. Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love the Autumn cards and the fun cat one! Sorry to hear about the Big Shot - since you haven't mentioned it in your last two post I hope it is now fixed! Hugs, Chrisx