'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday 23 January 2019

In the interest of science - of course 😉- and in my endless quest to find the perfect white inkpad, wanting to test out my new Squid Ink from Jane Davenport, I added some white to the Kraft paper in one of my journals, direct to paper. I wanted to see how well it covers. It's not a juicy ink and seems quite dry, but it does stamp okay, even if coverage dtp isn't perfect. 

I stamped over it using the black, after adding a bit of stencilling with Distress Oxides, then added bits of white gel pen for interest.


This is also a Blogger test for me... I'm just not used to it any more after using Live Writer for so long.

Thanks for looking
Back soon
Cath
xxx

4 very kind comments from lovely people:

Meggymay said...

This looks a great page Cath even though you were testing and experimenting. I saw the white ink advertised and wondered how it would stamp on to darker backgrounds. So I will be very interested to read how your tests are going.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

Thanks for the ink review. I've seen this ink but haven't tried it, and of course, it's always good to hear about new products and if they're worth spending money on. Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen said...

I like your page very much, even by testing products you make great designs!

crafty-stamper said...

Great journal page and love the sentiment
Carol x