'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday 5 December 2019

Morning, Bloggers
I'm busy creating but it isn't leaving much time to blog, so because I don't want to post everything at once, I'll just upload a couple at a time. 

A couple of very simple Christmas birdie cards first... I used appliqué on the hats on this one and although I left it to dry naturally, when I was heating something else, they puffed up a bit. It looks much better done that way - not as much like polystyrene! 

...which I will link to:
Creatalicious, ATG, optional Winter
A Place to Start, Happy Holidays

I made this for a friend, who's going through a difficult time, using stamps inks, pencils and all kinds - one of those enjoyable little things that makes you smile as you're making it!
Thank you for calling in
Back soon
Cath
xxx

10 very kind comments from lovely people:

Neet said...

Just love that cute robin with the hat pulled down over his eyes - and the other birds, well - they are fabulous!
Two great Christmas cards - very amusing and beautifully executed as always by you.
Hugs, Neet xx

crafty-stamper said...

All great cards -love the fabulous images and backgrounds
Carol x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Adorable cards.

My name is Erika. said...

These cards are so much FUN! You do have a knack for fun! Those birdies made me smile. The whale one is also clever. What a nice card to get. I hope she loves it too. Happy almost the weekend. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Once again, you have been incredibly busy. I had to enlarge the first card to understand what you meant by the applique on the hats. They turned out great. Of course, ALL your cards were great. Simply wonderful.

Aimeslee Winans said...

I love all those birds and that third card with the brave girl is so artsy gorgeous. xoxo

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Morning Cath, i'm on catch up with a cuppa. This is becoming a thing haa haa!! Love the contrast of bird cards, traditional and modern, nice touch adding the fluffy bits to the hats. Your brave card speaks greatly to me, i've a few people around me that could do with a card just like that at the moment.
Such a caring thought xx

craftytrog said...

I love those cute birds, and that other gorgeous card is certain to cheer up your friend Cath! xxx

Furrbster said...

I do love your backgrounds on these super cards,

Hugz Tinz

Melanie said...

Lovely cards!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional winter” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)