'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday 8 December 2019

...makes all things divine 😁
I know that's not how the song goes, but it makes me smile!
Just sharing a couple more shimmery cards.

I can't stop singing 'Joy to the World!' so that's showing up in my cards.
AND I used die cuts - oooh! Some stamping, but not as much as usual. I also seem to be in snow mode AND have used GEMS...

This one was for Mum...I hope it gets there in time. NZ post is unreliable to say the least, but I did leave it late and rushed out to catch the last post on the day I made it. 
I forgot to take a photo of the inside. I had awful problems keeping this clean, until I realised that the smudges came from ink on my sleeve... it has two fronts, stuck together!
😖😖😖

This one is really glittery. I used a Gold Glittery ep for the holly background.
and more die cuts...
Linking to Simon Says Monday Challenge, Let's Sparkle!
Simon Says Wednesday, Traditional Christmas
and to
Everybody Art Challenge, Anything Goes
Thanks for calling in
Back soon
Cath
xxx

11 very kind comments from lovely people:

My name is Erika. said...

Joy to the World is one of my favorite Christmas songs and you did it proud with these beauties! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Both of these cards are beautiful and bring such Christmas cheer. I also like the Joy to the World, and will be singing it the rest of the night. The gold EP background to the second one was out of this world. Both are truly beautiful cards, Cath.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love using a die cut and I never remember them. Good for you for doing a trio of them. xoxo

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

There's that lovely gold again with the red a gorgeous combo. I smiled at the keeping it clean remark, it's a problem I have too although white's I love to create with. No worries about sleeves with me though it's an obsession to push mine up in all weathers :/ You've created even more lovely cards Cath.
Happy Sunday Hugs Tracey xx

froebelsternchen said...

So elegant gorgeous!

Happy start of the next week Cath! Big hugs, Susi

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards and really love the one you did for your Mum
Carol x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful cards Cath, I have had a catch up again tonight, the designs are all fantastic.
Yvonne xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love these cards Cath! Joy to the World indeed! Hugs, Chrisx

craftytrog said...

A fabulous pair of cards, I love that blue! It's a great carol to have in your head too Cath! xxx

Neet said...

Your Joy to the World Diecut is lovely - perfect for adhering to a stamped background and the cards need nothing more adding to them (except glitter and gems if you want LOL)
Love the card you have done for your mum - so clean and classic.
Hugs, Neet xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Dear Cath,
I really really love you Joy to the World cards, even with snowflakes! I do snowflakes at times but not often as you said being in summer here, real summer feel with night time cicadas singing full voice, ceiling fans, and wearing light cotton garments .. I love it.
i had chuckle re smudges on sleeve! How often do we sabotage ourselves!?
I pray your card makes it to darling mum in time, our mail is shocking these days so prayers for safe swift arrival are a good idea.

Joy to World is so apt is it not? For Christmas is joyful, and we need as much as possible in this world which so far from God’s ways. It was my mother’s favourite carol and I often sing too... Joy to the World for the LORD has come! Amen!
Love them all. Classically beautiful.

Thanks for popping over, you made my day and thanks too for prayers for rain! Oh many the LORD send it as present for all those farmers Christmas, it would be the most perfect Christmas gift that they could have!

Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}