'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday 24 December 2019

Just wanted to nip in and wish all of you a very Happy Christmas!
I hope you're all ready, chilling and ready to just enjoy Christmas day.
I also hope you're all spending it with people you love 😉
but even if not, I hope it's a very special day, celebrating Emmanuel.
I'm just sharing a few of my gift tags and gift card holders I made - very quickly and very last minute - and spent WAY too much time on...
 
 
 
and a couple of cards...



It will be good to be able to tidy my craft room and to get back to 'normal' stamping 😊
A very Happy Christmas to you all!
Thank you for calling in
Back soon
Cath
xxx

10 very kind comments from lovely people:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Lovely display of tags Cath I especially love the odd eye ones, the snowman with the x marks the spot belly button is so cute!!
Wishing you a wonderful day & Merry Christmas Hugs Tracey xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your tags are out of this world. I especially love the funny ones.

Your cards are out of this world. They are simply WONDERFUL. I also came to wish you and your loved ones a delightful, safe, healthy, and joyous Christmas, dear Cath.

María said...

Beautiful card and tags, and that snowman is awesome, I love it. Merry Christmas!!!!. Hugs, María.

Anke said...

Wonderful cards and tags, Cath.

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas.

Hugs
Anke

Neet said...

Lovely cards, tags and gift holders Cath - you have put so much work into Christmas and given us all so much pleasure seeing it. Thank you.
Hope you have a lovely Christmas and my Best Wishes for the coming year.
Will be in touch, got toothache - of all days!
Hugs, Neet xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wow, that's a lotta Christmas Cheer! All are beautiful. Praying for your recovery. xoxo

My name is Erika. said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Cath. Those are fantastic gift tags and I bet whoever received them must have loved them. Yes, it is getting to be time to get back to normal (or even some) crafting. Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen said...

Those tags are absolutely gorgeous!
And not to forget the brilliant cards Cath!

Very Merry Christmastime !

DVArtist said...

Cath these are just adorable. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

crafty-stamper said...

Great selection of cards and tags-love the googly eyes
Carol x